For this exciting 2017 season, we are offering both Dragon Boating and Outrigger Canoe (OC) paddling, with six Dragonboat races (including the PDBA in San Diego) and for the first time, we'll be competing in at least 2 Outrigger Regattas.
Regular season runs from March 2 to October 31 2017. We will also paddle in the off-season with a modified / reduced schedule which will run from November 2 to Febuary 27, 2018, with a break from November 14 2017 to January 30, 2018.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM. This will include a 30 minute dry-land run/physical training & stretch routine.
- Saturdays: 9:45 AM - 11:00 AM (pre-running encouraged)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM.
- Saturdays: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (pre-running encouraged)
All-Club Outrigger Canoe
- Wednesdays: 6:45 PM - 8:30 PM (on the water by 7:00PM)
- Saturdays: 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM (on the water by 11:30AM)
2017 Dragon Boat Race Schedule
|Date||Race||Location||Cost per Paddler|
|4-29||St. Martin||Olympia, WA||$23.00|
|5-20||Tacoma Rainer||Tacoma, WA||$21.00|
|6-24 ‐ 6-25||Vancouver (youth only)||Vancouver, BC||FREE *|
|7-15||Kent (adult only)||Kent, WA||$27.00|
|8-19 ‐ 8-20||Victoria (adult only)||Victoria, BC||$48.00|
|9-9 ‐ 9-10||Portland||Portland, OR||$42.00|
|9-30 ‐ 10-1||PDBA||San Diego, CA||$42.00|
* Race fee is free, but paddlers will still need to pay for lodging, food, travel, and incidentals
Outrigger Regatta Schedule